Friday, November 14, 2008

放假

                                                 


School Holiday starts now, but still have to go back to school this Saturday at 8am! & SLF (Student Learning Festival) only ends at 2pm! This is insane...but I guess we'ld be in the hall the whole day? Air-Con! :D

Jessie is leaving for Japan tonight with the school! Bon Voyage girl! Sorry I'm not able to see you off tonight :|

Started watching "Hot Shot" yesterday night, cause I didn't know what to do & Eric told me to watch "Miss No Good" / " Hot Shot" So yeah...watched it! Hahaha, quite nice (: Even Brother watched with me yesterday & he likes it too! Currently at Episode 8, 8 more episodes to go right?

K, I've been sitting infront of the computer for nearly 6 hours, my eyes are going to pop out soon! I'm going to shut off after this video! :P

I, am lazy to start my holiday assignments. But...I've got to start crackin' soon. Kk, I'll start next week kkkkkkk?

Btw, here's a picture of a girl sitting beside me in school! (SHE'S AS CRAZY AS A BEE!) :P

 HENG ING HONG!


"Our lives, are filled with journeys. During these journeys, we are faced with challenges and opportunities. When we face these challenges and opportunities, the outcome will always reflect our preparation."